10 questions...

10 Questions

Q: So what did you think of the assignments?
A: I've managed to complete the most of my work, but I would like to have a bit more guidance. 

Q: How would you rate the assignments in terms of difficulty? 1 (easy) to 10 (hard).
A: I would rate the assignment as a 7. As I had to spend a lot of my time trial and testing the coding. Even so, the second part of the assignment was quite easy when been compared to the Card Game. 

Q: Look at them both, and just tell me which ones were easy, which ones were harder.  Or were they both easy or both hard? 
A: The Maze game was actually easier. While the Card game was much more harder to complete. As I had to research to find any examples but I could not, so I had to create my own which made me do quite a lot of trial testing with my coding.

Q: If so, can you give me an example of a subject you've learnt? 
A: None

For 3 in one gaming you did 2 games .. (so answer two out of the following three questions)

In the Space invader game, name one thing you learned during its development.  
In the maze game name one thing you learned during this assignment (Done).
In the card game name one thing you learned during this assignment(Done).

Right, here’s a slightly off the wall one: 

Q: Did you learn any maths during this experience?
A: None really. As I had reused the knowledge I had learnt during my time in Secondary School.

Q:These assignments?
A: No

Q: Do you think you gained any maths when you did any puzzles for the maze game? 
A: Nope. As I did not really learned anything from completing my puzzle game.

Q: How do you rate your maths?  Give us a scale, are you good?
A: Decent. Not great neither bad.

Q: What GCSE grade have you got etc?
A: I've gotten a grade C in Maths.

Q: How hard did you find the maths during these assignments?
A: I didn't really found hard to do Maths. As the game just generally required a at least C grade questions. While I had learnt mostly B grade questions and bit of A questions.

Q: Do you think your opinion’s towards maths has changed?
A: No

Comments

Popular Posts